Otherworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otherworld

The world of the humani.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

In the City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 am

[You start the adventure Very Happy. My imagination is still burned out from the last scene.]

Anemos touched her hand and barely refrained from gasping as he shook it. His hand was so warm.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworld.forumotion.net
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 am

His skin was like ice compared to hers. She saw a hint of displeasure of it but ignored it. Klinderence pulled her hand away. "Well. Nice meeting you." Looked at the people over the edge of the roof. They didn't know any of this had taken place. She shrugged, her raven wings unfurling from her back. "Now if you don't mind, I have to get back to my duty."

[erm ok. its gonna be cheesy]
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am

[Cheesy is my favorite. It makes it taste better.]

Anemos nodded and turned around, walking towards the edge.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 am

Klinderence glided over the street, perching on the large clocktower in the middle of the city. She kicked the door in, taking some of her stored anger out on it. It felt really good. She crept inside and flicked the lightswitch on. The teen folded her wings in until they went back to plain tatoos. At that she began decending down the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 am

Anemos sat down on the roof ledge, not trusting his hurt wing to fly well. He laid Clarent on his knees and cleaned off the green-red demon blood.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

The lights in the clocktower suddenly blacked out. Klinderence stopped, angry at herself for not memorizing where the emergency backup generator was. She turned to climb back up the stairs when someone grabbed her arm. She screamed, the touch itself hurting. It was icecold and yet burned around the edges. Another hand came up and smothered her scream. The figure began dragging her further into the darkness. Klinderence kicked at the figure, even going as far as creating a gust of wind. It blew both of them over and they began tumbling down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 am

Anemos heard a yell in the distance. He stood up, sheathing Clarent. He moved toward the other side of the roof. "My wing better be in decent shape." He grumbled. He ran and jumped off the roof, gliding unstedily for a moment before getting control. He flew in circles waiting for another scream to tell him where it was comming from.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am

Klinderence landed at the bottom of the stairs with a thud. The breath thrust itselt out of her lungs and both figure lay there winded. Once she regained her breath she staggered to her feet. She reached for the railing that she knew was to her right. She had been down here multiple times. The only problem was that the railing wasn't there. She tripped without it's grip to keep her steady and began to fall. Something grabbed onto her arm, but then it seemed to topple over as well and both went over the edge. Klinderence yelled after a few seconds, finding her voice at last.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 am

Anemos heard a cut-off yell comming from the clocktower. He flew to the top and walked in the already opened door.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 am

After falling for a few minutes, Klinderence noticed that the darkness was getting lighter. She unfurled her wings once more to slow her fall, but the figure grabbed onto her and forced her to fall faster. A painful snap told her that one wing was broken. She painfully pulled them back into her back, the right wing forming a broken looking tatoo of a wing. All of a sudden the light grew vibrant and blinded both persons. And then they hit the ground with a sickening thud.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Anemos moved down the darkend stairs quickly. He had reconized the yell as Kay's, but he could not find her. As he stepped off the bottom stair he fell forward because the ground was not there. He unfurled his wings as he fell. He swiftly glided down, but it took alot longer than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Klinderence looked up, wincing as she did. She was lying on a pathway of a mountain covered in snow. She rolled over and sat up, yelping. Her shoulder-blade hurt, most likely from the broken wing. She unfolded her wings to air them out. The right one was twisted in a weird direction. Her crimson eyes scanned the area. The other person was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Anemos decided to dive since it was taking so long, but right when he started he saw the ground. He moved quickly, scanning the snowy area. Off in the distance he saw Kay lying on the ground. He flew over to her. He gasped when he saw the wing that was twisted akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm

"How the heck did we get here?" Klinderence wondered out loud. She shakily got to her feet, her broken wing slowing her. The snow wasn't really bothering her. Just at her touch it melted.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Anemos held Kay steady, ignoring the warmth flooding through him. "I have no idea. One second I was in the clocktower, the next I was falling."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Though the sky wasn't cold, Anemos's hand was. She ignored it and instead focused on what happened. "Must have been a portal. Some person grabbed me and I accidently fell." She could feel the places where she would later have bruises. "And when i was falling I tried to slow myself but he grabbed my foot and my wing snapped."
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Anemos thought for a second. "What other person? I don't see anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 pm

"The guy I'm after," Klinderence murmured, fidgeting with her wing. "He's half demon half angel." She looked around for shelter, then spotted a cave at the top of the mountain. "Let's go up there."
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Anemos had never heard of a Half Angel Half Demon. "Alright." He led the way up the mountain to the cave. "Wait here. I'll be back in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Klinderence sat down on the cave floor, angry at her wing. She was exhausted from acting nice. She was forcing herself not to be rude or to want to rip Anemos apart. She nodded at his words but otherwise didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Anemos left the cave and went towards the wooded area. After a hard search for firewood, he came back with a few peices. He placed them on the ground and set them on fire with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Klinderence flinched as the wood caught fire. She scooted back to lean against the cave wall, not wanting to move or anything. All she wanted was for her wing to be better.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Anemos saw her flinch so he moved the fire further away. He moved toward her and put his hands on her broken wing. "WaĆ­se heill", he whispered to himself, and the wing moved back in place. "It will be sore for a little while, but it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 pm

[LOL]

Klinderence moved her wing. It was sour, but definatly not broken anymore. "Um ok how'd you do that?" She retracted them so they were plain tatoos once more. She was rather jealous that she hadn't found a way to heal things like he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Anemos was supprised. "I don't... really know. It just kind of... came to me I guess." He sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the City
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otherworld :: Roleplaying :: Otherworld-
Jump to: