Otherworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otherworld

The world of the humani.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

In the City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 am

The sound of her kin forced Klinderence to look up. She rushed into an alley so she could unfurl her wings and fly up to a roof. He was burning in flames, screaming in anger. The teen landed on the roof a couple feet away before letting the rain surge down once more. This was magic fire. It would be far harder to put out.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

Anemos ignored the rain. He stood and cut out at the smaller demon, missing it by meer centimeters. What Anemos didn't expect was for it to be so quick. It moved around him and cut his back with it's claws. He felt the poison moving quickly in his blood. He spun instantly and beheaded the smaller demon. He went down to his knees to inspect the cuts. Very deep. His angelic blood may be impervious to human diseases but demonic and angelic ailments hit him hard.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworld.forumotion.net
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:02 am

Klinderence fell to her knees beside her burned and beheaded kin. Her eyes burned in anger. "Why'd you kill them?" she asked in almost a yell. She blessed their bodies in a thoroughly demonic way, then kissed each of their foreheads. They disolved and into small red sparkles that flitted around until they found her hands. They were then absorbed to make her more powerful. She'd lose their energy quickly, but it helped keep her awake. "Why'd you--" She didn't finish repeating her question for her eyes found the wounds on his back.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 am

The wounds burned like hell, but years of training told him to get up. "They attacked me." He said, his voice wavering. He moved slowly towards the edge of the roof. "Either I die, or they die. I'm not in the mood to die."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am

Klinderence flinched as he stood up. She hurried to stop him and grabbed his wrist. She immediatly drew her hand back. His skin was ice cold. "Let me help with the poison," she said in a strained to not devour him kind of voice.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 am

Anemos sat back down at the edge of the roof. Breathing was harder every second. He unfurled his wings, noticing the mistake that was to late. One of the claws had gone right through his right wing.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 am

Shaking slightly to keep herself calm at the sight of blood, Klinderence kneeled behind him. She grabbed a small vile of red liquid from her belt and shook it. "Just saying right now, this is going to sting like Hell," she murmured. She popped the top off with her thumb and slowly began to drip it on the wounds. It was the venom of demons. It would cancle out both itself and the other poison.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:12 am

Whatever she was dripping on him seared through his whole body. It took all he head to keep from yelling his lungs out.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 am

Klinderence flinched. She capped the vile, stuck it back on her belt, then lightly set her hands over the wounds. She had to force herself not to attack him in his state. In a swift couple of words she blessed the wounds with the same blessing she had used on the dead demons. The poisons began to disolve and pull out of the wounds into the air.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 am

Anemos felt the vile poison going away. After it was all gone he used the last of his energy to pull the wounds closed. He laid on his back and fell into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 am

[I rofled at your avatar]

The poison was no good to obsorb. Instead she reopened the vile and pushed the particles into it where they would grow against to be an anti-poison. Klinderence scooted backwards as he fell over. It was the perfect opportunity to attack, she just had to... No. No, she wouldn't attack. She shook her head to clear it of the thoughts and instead looked at his wing. It still looked bad, though the poison was gone.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 am

[I thought it was pretty funny Very Happy]

Anemos dreamed of the future like most Angels do. He was in a cave. It was a small one. On the face of a mountain. He could see the small form of the city from there. He knew exactly where it was. There was a fire going, but there was another person with him. He didn't have time to look because he had regained conciousness.
Anemos looked around and saw the girl again. He sat up and felt a little sore, but it was when he strectched out his wings that he felt the real pain come on. He gasped in pain as he moved to stand.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 am

"Don't move," Klinderence said and pushed him back. She had formed a cloud right next to her to rain in a small puddle. She was adding something to it, making a green pasty mixture. To her left was a pile of bandages. "I'm going to bind it up." If he moves I might just kill him, she though, her eyes flashing crimson.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 am

Anemos didn't have the energy to resist. He just laid back down and let her do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 am

A smile momentarily formed on the girl's lips before vanishing as she moved next to his injured wing. She gently, a forced gentle, rubbed the green stuff on it, then wrapped it in bandages. The cloud dissapeared after washing her hands off. "There," she said and turned to pick up her stuff.

[hmmmm we need something to happen. something intense. like, some angel or something comes and is like ROARRRR or something xD]
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am

[I can make that happen.]

Archangel Raziel moved from different times. His name means the Secret of God. He understands how the universe operates. He oversees all. He can travel from a place in time to the future or past. He watched Archangel Anemos fight. He was a born natural. He does not know his own strength. Then the mysterious happened. A Fallen joined him. Helped him. This is not what is supposed to happen. This does not corrispond with the future Archangel Raziel beholds. Raziel flew through space and time. He needed to reach Archangel Anemos. This was not supposed to happen.

Anemos watched the girl fix his wounds. Stood slowly and moved to pick up Clarent. His biggest find so far was Clarent. One of the two legendary swords of power. The Sword of Fire. His hope was to find Excalibur, the sword weilded by King Arthur himself. The second sword of power. The Sword of Ice. He turned to walk slowly back to the girl. A blinding light lit up in the sky. It was like a thousand fireworks went off at once. It was gone again in an instant, but he knew what was happening. Another of his kind was comming. This was bad. Anemos moved in front of the girl holding Clarent ready in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 am

Klinderence's crimson eyes flashed. "What was that?" she asked, both rage and terror in her voice. In her heart she knew what it was but she didn't want to admit it. Maybe it wasn't what she knew it was. But it was.

==

A shadowed figure covered his eyes with a large black raven wing. He watched from a distance, ready to protect and fight. Even though he hated her, his daughter was and forever would be the only child of two races. And that in itself was special.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 am

Archangel Raziel glided down the level of the roof. He stood in front of Archangel Anemos, his gold armor glinting in the sun. "Move child. She must die."

Anemos heard nothing. Anemos felt nothing. He acted on instinct. He moved away from the girl. Gave Raziel what looked like a free shot.

Archangel Raziel knew he made the right decision by placing trust in his son. He moved toward the girl. To late, did he realize that his son had the power of fire. A wall appeared in front of the girl, scorching Archangel Raziel's front.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 am

Klinderence cried out and fell backwards as the flames scorched between her and the Archangel. She tried to get to her feet but it felt as if a thousand pounds was weighing her down. The heat itself was burning her skin. She forced the rain down momentarily on only she so she would be safe from them. Even though she was a demon fire hurt the most of anything. "I did nothing," she yelled at the Archangel. "I only helped."

==

The shadowed figure almost jumped from his perch but stopped himself when the younger Archangel protected the demon child. He sat back, both in awe and amusement. What would happen next?
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am

Archangel Raziel stepped back in shock. He used the element of air to push the fire at the girl, but the fire didn't budge. Could his own son be more powerful than him already?

Anemos stepped towards his father. "She didn't nothing. Leave now to your own time or I will strike you down. You betrayed my family and betrayed me. You are no better than Satan himself." He lifted Clarent above his head.

Archangel Raziel rose up in the air. He couldn't belive it. The only half angel in the world was already stronger than himself. His own son rebeled against him. "I didn't leave. I have been watching you from afar for your entire life." He rose up towards the sun and with a sound like a sonic boom he dissapeared to his own time.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 am

Klinderence's eyes were slightly glazed over, one from the flames and two from the shock. At once she was angry and all she wanted to do was blame someone. But it wasn't anyone's fault that this happened. She stood up, shaking slightly. Her right arm was burned and her throat was swollen from the smoke.
"Are you alright, my child?"
The sound of her father's voice shocked her. It was gentle, almost unreal. She had never heard it like this. Klinderence turned around to see her father standing behind her, arms crossed. "I'm alright, Father."
The demon looked at the Archangel that had saved his daughter. "It would bring me pleasure to destroy you right at this moment, the same pleasure it brought me when I rebelled against your people up in your stupid little world called Heaven."
"Dad," his daughter snapped.
"Fine." The demon's crimson gaze didn't waver. "When you see your father next time, Archangel, tell him he should not be messing with Lucifer's daughter." At that he was gone, dissapearing into thin air.

[sorry that was long o-o]
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:05 am

Anemos stared in shock. He just saved the Daughter of the Devil himself. He wondered if he had made a mistake. All he did was laugh. "I just saved your life, yet I don't even know your name."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 am

Klinderence crossed her arms, eyes glittering. Her father really wasn't that bad. Well, that really was an understatement, but at the moment she didn't care. "Klinderence. Also known as Kay, or Little Red, according to my mom." She looked at him, red eyes glittering. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 am

Anemos smiled for half a second before it dissapeared. "Anemos, or Archangel Anemos according to other Angels."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 am

"Alright." This didn't change anything, in Klinderence's opinion. He was still her mortal enemy and she was still his. They just got along. That was alright... right? She stuck a hand out for him to shake, as if to seal that they knew each other.

[hmmm now we need to go on an epic adventure xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the City
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otherworld :: Roleplaying :: Otherworld-
Jump to: