Otherworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otherworld

The world of the humani.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

In the City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Klinderence flinched in her sleep. She woke with a start as something hit the cave floor. A girl. A winged girl. She remained fixed to her spot, moving her hair from her face as if not believing her sight.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm

(DANGIT!!! IVE BEEN ON HERE FOR HOURS AND AS SOON AS YOU GET ON I GOTTA GO!!!!)

Foxen woke as she felt someone watching her. As she saw the girl across the room, Foxen froze. "Oh no..." she said to herself. "Human...." she thought and shifted ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm

The raven wings protruding from Klinderence's back curved around her from natural instinct. "I'm not all human," she growled.

[UGH WHY]
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm

(thought that, not said it)

Foxen crawled against the cave wall and peered around the raven girl and saw the other being in the cave. Seeing that she was outnumbered and frail from starvation and deprevity, Foxen gave the appearence of dropping her guard but felt for her sword."Damn you Father...." she thought as she found her beloved Katana missing.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 am

[FAIL on my part.]

Klinderence narrowed her eyes. "We aren't going to hurt you. I'm too exhausted at the moment. But if you pick a fight I will gladly fight back." Her voice was hoarse from the full moon but otherwise was powerful.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Foxen didn't flinch or reply, she simply stayed where she was. She had encountered the Fallen before, and had barely escaped with her....life?
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm

The half-blood forced herself not to lick her lips at the smell of new blood. She averted her eyes, hoping that the girl would understand that she didn't want to devour or rip her to shreads.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Foxen edged ever so slightly towards the fire. In this condition there was no way she could survive a figh with a Fallen. The other figure in the cave was still asleep, thank the gods.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 pm

WIth little, but some success Klinderence managed to make the weather a little nicer, warmer in the least.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Foxen heard the wind behind her let up a bit and the snow swirling into the cave mouth lessened. Suddenly, with any disregard for her safety anymore, Foxen stood and came closer to the fire, staring at the Fallen the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Klinderence dug her nails into her nails into her arms. "That's close enough," she rasped and scooted a little farther away. No. She wouldn't fall into being a demon. The moon had already ruined that.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Foxen did not hesitate, rather, she leaped over the girl and landed on the other side of the fire, the flames between her and the other. She was closer to both the girl and the other one than she felt comfortable, however, she needed to build up her strength to travel BACK to her father to reattain her sword and dignity.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 pm

"Thanks," the half-demon murmured and pressed her wings into her back where they formed into their raven wing tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm

For the first time, Foxen spoke. "May I have the honor of knowing who you are?" she spoke in the old language, her home tongue.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Klinderence looked up, eyes blazing agains the fire. "I'm not telling until I make sure you aren't some rouge coming to kill me. What is YOUR name?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Foxen laughed hoarsly. "You really think someone sent a 16 year old girl, unarmed, frail as a weed stalk, to kill a FALLEN. Think, girl, THINK. Use your head before you ask something so stupid!" Foxen shook her head and grinned wryly, not offering an answer.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 pm

"At least I'm not stupid enough to enter a cave with a Fallen," Klinderence snapped, anger boiling immediatly. She reached over and thrust another log into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Sparks showered Foxen. "And deny myself shelter from a blizzard?" she countered, eyes blazing.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 pm

"That would be a smarter idea than sitting in here with someone who is trying to not want to devour you and or cut you up into tiney peices for my father." Klinderence's gaze darkened. "My father doesn't like you, I can already tell."
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 pm

"Thats's ok, I have one father to hate, I can very well hate and be hated by another. When you next encounter him tell him if he wants my soul he can come and get it himself." Foxen spat, still in the old language.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 pm

"Fine. Lucifer shall be happy." Klinderence's voice was cold, unhappy to the extreme. She was letting this girl stay in the cave and yet she was mouthing her off.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 pm

"Good. Let him enjoy it while HE lasts." Foxen was speaking WAAAAY over her head, and she knew it. She had a deul with the devil......just great.... "Now. Your name? I can't jsut keep referring to you as 'girl' and 'fallen'." she changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"Sure you can. It doesn't seem to be stopping you from giving me crap." Klinderence stood up, rubbing her back where her tattoos were. She approached the mouth of the cave so she could stop the snowing.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Foxen grinned behind the girls back. "And this?" she gestured to the seemingly dead fellow on the floor of the cave next to the fire diagonal from her.

(wow that was a long description for the only other person in the cave.....)
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 pm

"Ask him when he wakes up," Klinderence said, getting thoroughly annoyed with this conversation. She was hungry, tired, and bored. What could she do, besides hurt the newcomer, that would bring her pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the City
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otherworld :: Roleplaying :: Otherworld-
Jump to: