Otherworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otherworld

The world of the humani.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

In the City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Anemos forced himself to stay standing. He watched her, not able to do anything.
Back to top Go down
https://otherworld.forumotion.net
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Klinderence slid down the tree, forcing herself into a small shaking ball. She waited for the horrors to go away. She waited for god knows how long. Finally she looked up, eyes back to their normal light crimson. Her features were also returning back to normal. "I'm sorry," she rasped. "I totally forgot about the full moon." Her voice was a mear whisper. She was still not all the way back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Anemos sat down in front of her. "It's fine. I'm not badly injured."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm

A clapping noise came from the other side of the small clearing. A shrowded figure was standing there, laughing cruelly. "Wonder preformance."
Klinderence's eyes momentarily returned black but she blinked and it was gone. "Go away," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Anemos stood up, the hairs on the back of his neck rising. He turned around to look at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 pm

"What do you want?" Klinderence snapped, bidding herself to rise next to Anemos.

"No need to get your panties in a wad," the figure laughed at them. "I'm just dropping by to say that you better watch out." His voice was deep, charming, and yet had a sharp edge to it.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Anemos unsheathed Clarent, but it was no longer in flames. "Who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:48 pm

"Who am I?" He walked into the light. He had clear, flawless redish skin. His hair was pulled back, as it was that long. It was a startling red color. On his back perched two wings, one black and one white. "I am Bartimaeus, who else? And as for what I want, I want your power. You two are the only beings standing in my way from being the only half-blood to live."

Klinderence snorted but didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Anemos looked the guy over. He laughed. Laughed so hard. He was almost on his knees when he noticed the sword strapped to his back. The hilt was blue leather, the symbol of ice on it. He looked down at Clarent and examined the red leather hilt, which beheld the symbol of fire. "Excalibur" Anemos whispered.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

"Oh my sword, you like it?" The demonic angel laughed, showing it off. "Yes, I slaughter its previous owner with this sword itself." He pulled it out of its sheith and placed it before him. "It was supposed to be for demon-girl here, according to the owner, but well... I got to it first."

Klinderence flinched. "That's why my father sent me to destroy him. That sword it mine."
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Anemos didn't think, just acted. He jumped forward, slicing downward at the mans head.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Bartimaeus lazily put the sword over his head. When the two swords clanged there was a bright light, then an explosion. He skidded backwards from it, keeping his sword before him.

Klinderence twisted around him, slicing his side painfully. She had moved exactly when Anemos had, knowing the other creature wouldn't pay attention to one sneaking off. She yelped when he grabbed a chunk of her hair and placed the sword to her neck. It was ice-cold and it almost felt like fire. "How'd you like to be slaughtered by your own sword?"
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Anemos moved as the thought slid into his mind. He dropped Clarent and slid out a throwing knife. He threw it with all the power he could muster and then set it aflame.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Klinderence yelled something inaudible. Suddenly the two were gone and seconds later they appeared behind Anemos.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. I have the power of teleportation," Bartimaeus said with a laugh. He flung the girl in his hands away, sending her crashing into a tree where she momentarily lay winded.

The half-blood forced herself to her feet just as her opponent lunged to grab Clarent from the ground. She slid between his grin, taking the sword with her.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Anemos didn't move for Clarent fast enough. He turned using his momentum to try to stab him with his dagger
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Bartimaeus moved out of the way but was still a little slow for the dagger hit his leg. He growled and stepped back into the trees, and then was gone.

Klinderence murmured something before limping over to Anemos. Her scalp was bleeding but otherwise she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Anemos was weak and tired. He sat down next to a tree trunk, attempting to stay conncious. He laid his head back and stared at the sky, to tired to move.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Klinderence collasped , throwing Clarent beside Anemos as she did. She breathed a sigh of releif and exhaustion all at once.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Anemos placed a hand on Clarent, the warmth giving him a little more energy. He stood up and moved toward Kay. "Can you walk? We need to get back to the cave."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm

"I'm fine," Klinderence murmured, voice still hoarse. She shakily got to her feet, relying on a tree for help, then stood straight. On her back her wings opened and she began rising upwards from a little of the wind she controlled.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Anemos spread his wings and rose into the air, making sure to stay a little lower the Kay in case she fell.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Klinderence slowly, painfully, made her way back up to the cave. Once inside she let herself fall over in exhaustion once more.
Back to top Go down
Anemos
Founder
Founder
Anemos

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Anemos sat next to the fire, looking out of the cave he noticed, this was the future he had seen in his dream. Exhausted Anemos fell asleep, dreaming of the future once more.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

It didn't take long for Kay to fall asleep. She opened her large raven wings and covered herself in the warm feathers and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Foxen, the poor dear, woke painfully, the chilly night air cutting through her thin clothing. "Where AM I? " she asked herself and wrapped her frail arms around her shivvering form. Her legs barely holding her weight, she looked around for salvation. Seeing a glowing ligt emitting from a (cave?) she spread her fragile wings and glided down, collapsing in the mouth and passing into a deep sleep.

(not an aussie guy anymore, too much work)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the City
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otherworld :: Roleplaying :: Otherworld-
Jump to: