Otherworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Otherworld

The world of the humani.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

In the City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Foxen settled into an uneasy silence. "You are TERRIBLY easy to annoy." she chuckled, her silent treatment not working out for her. "So are most of the other Fallen."
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 pm

"You think?" Klinderence snapped and looked at the girl with blazing eyes. "It is hard enough to make myself not want to tear you to shreads.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 pm

"Then go tear something else to shreads. Seriously, if you have THAT much trouble not ripping someone up, go eat a goat, a villager, something! Why not him?"

(he needs to get onnnnnn!!! this is kinda booooooring!!)
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 pm

"He happens to be a friend." The half-blood's voice remained cold as she gazed at the girl. "The more I hurt things the less power I have over my Fallen side. Like last night. I hurt a lot of stuff last night. And right now it is very hard to control myself."

[omg ik :/]
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Foxen dropped again into a silent state, suddenly realizing. She had trouble controling herself a few centuries bavck.

(have you read teh twilight books? u sound like edward, calm, but crazy. "i hurt a lot of things last night, now i am having trouble controling the urge to tear at your flesh and drink down your blood' that was pretty much what he was like at times.)
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 pm

"So what are you?" Klinderence inquired as she began to sharped her longswords with a rock.

[no I havn't. they STUPID. but ya lol I do sound like that]
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 pm

"What am I? I am a ghost of a very powerful princess of war. People feared me for leagues around. However, I was arrogent, and some fool slipped into my sleeping chambers inthe night and slit my throat. I lived on, so my father has been trying to kill y spirit for centuries. Hes an alchemist (omg i forgot how to spell it. i bought a book CALLED the alchemist so i wouldnt forget!!!) , so he doesn't die either, but-" Foxen was pratteling. "Em....sorry. Yeah, I'm the ghost of a dark princess who just happens to be one of the Fair Folk." Foxen morphed into her fox form for a moment and then back.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 pm

"Intense," Was Klinderence's answer. "My father is the Devil and my mother was a poor woman. She died when I was born so I stayed with my father until I was six. I began roaming around the world then. So I'm pretty much the Princess of Hell."
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

"Whoooo. But there's nothing to rule in Hell. Your father wouldn't let you, he's the freakin devil." Foxen debated.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Klinderence looked up from her work, a shadow on her face. "I ruled for six years down in Hell. And yes, there are people to rule. They are either demons or fools who die and go to hell instead of heaven where ArchAngel boy here," she jabbed a thumb in Anemos's dirction," is from. They really loved me, actually. My father is cruel to them. He is cruel to all except me."
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 pm

"Hm, then why do we only hear of Lucifer and Satan, not to mention all the other names for your father, and not you." Foxen asked and glanced at the ArchAngel with a new respect.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 pm

"Because I'm hated, that's why. All the ArchAngels want to kill me. His father [she once again jutted her thumb towards Anemos] almost succeeded but he was stopped. It's protection. He asked me if I wanted to be known and I said no. I'm sure I'll be known when I'm older, though."
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

"Hm, who is his father? I may have mouthed off to him..." Foxen grinned sheepisly. "I've an alliance with an ArchAngel, whose name shall not be revealed for his safety, who has tried to introduce me to other ArchAngels. One of which I spoke nasty to......"
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Klinderence shrugged. "All I know is that I'm hunted. I've mouthed off many people, mostly unworldly people. Humans don't tend to enjoy my presence. They say I make them uncomfortable. They don't say why." The half-blood sheithed her long-swords and leaned against the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 pm

"Hm, I wonder why." Foxen mumbled. "Again, who is his father?"
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm

"I don't know his name," Klinderence snapped. "All I know is that he has a high rank in Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm

"Alright, calm yourself, oh tigtly strung one." FOxen lifted her hands in surrender and settled against the cave wall, out of things to say, and closed her eyes warily.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

The half-blood snorted and pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. She rubbed her back before looking back out at the snow.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Foxen slouched and soon fell asleep, even though there was a FAllen and possibly an enemy in the cave with her.
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Klinderence watched the clouds warily, unable to sleep.

[something needs to happen]
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

(zack needs to get on, thats what. cant u im him or something? CONVERSATION TO BE CONTINUED IN THE CHATBOX!)

Foxen leaped to her feet, unable to sleep, and paced the small cave. "Wait wait wait, why are you two here? In the middle of the mountains, during a blizzard?"
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 pm

"We fell through a portal in a clocktower. Well, I fell with a broken wing. He kind of glided." Klinderence's crimson-violet gaze rested momentarily on Anemos before flashing back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

"Ok then..." Foxen grinned secretly. "Why did it bring you here?"
Back to top Go down
Klinderence
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Klinderence

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 pm

"Who knows," Klinderence said absentmindedly," probably was just bored of nobody falling into it."
Back to top Go down
Foxxen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Foxxen

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:14 pm

"Can portals get bored?" Foxen asked herself. "So what's up with you an him? You just happened together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the City   In the City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the City
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otherworld :: Roleplaying :: Otherworld-
Jump to: